You feel you are in crisis
You want a new direction in life
Things have gone on for so long and you would just like them to be different
Your GP feels it would be helpful for you to talk to someone and express how you are feeling.
Talking to someone confidentially, like myself, who is a trained and experienced counsellor can make a difference.
How counselling works
During your time with me, we will meet or speak each week on the telephone or using Skype to give you the time and space to explore the things you would like to change in your life, to discuss and work through any issues or memories that are troubling you and to ultimately enable you to move on and have a better relationship with yourself.
How long does counselling take?
Counselling may be Short-Term for a fixed number of sessions (usually between 6 or 12 weeks) looking at a specific problem or issue, or longer-term for those with deep-rooted, ongoing or complex issues, where we can work together for as long as you require.
All my initial appointments are FREE so we can meet and decide if we would like to work together.
The benefits of counselling
- Time to focus on you
- A time for you to let go and work through difficult feelings and experiences
- For you to feel less alone with your problems and emotions
- Getting a different perspective on what you are thinking and feeling
- So you feel less angry and stressed
- To help you find new and better ways to cope with life
- Increasing your self-awareness
- Having a better relationship with yourself and those around you
- Boosting your self-esteem and confidence
- Healing your emotional and psychological trauma
- Reducing any anxiety and depression you may feel
- Helping you to make the changes you want to see in your life